Bow Mount Trolling Motor Plates
The OneObjective Bow Mount Trolling Motor Plate gives you the ability to mount a MinnKota or a Motorguide to the front of your kayak. With out having to drill holes in you kayak. It's built strong to handle a 55 lbs thrust motor. But light so your not adding unneeded weight. This plate gives you two options for the install of your motor. You can use the four holes to mount the quick disconnect plate. Our you have six holes for you to mount with just the main motor mount. All stainless steel hardware is included for the install. Mount is fast and easy to install. "Less then 10 mins"
Motorguide Quick Release Not Included!!!
ONLY USE THE 4 SHOCKET HEAD BOLTS WE SEND YOU TO MOUNT QUICK RELEASE PLATE.
SS127 - Updated! You can now run a OneObjective Easy Mount or PowerPole on the bow. Also added a handle.
Native Slayer Propel 13
Native Slayer Max
Native Titan 13
Native Titan 12
Native Titan 10
Vibe Shearwater 125
Hobie PA 12
Hobie PA 14
Crescent Crew Bow
OldTown Predator PDL / BigWater 132
OldTown Top Water / Sportsman 120 year models 2018 - 2022 - PDL Only
OldTown Top Water/ Sportsman 120 yaer models 2018 - 2022 - NON PDL
NuCanoe Frontier 12
Feel Free Lure II
Feel Free Lure 10 V2
Watch the videos below on how to install.
ConnectPro Trolling Motor Plug & Receptacle
- A revolutionary concept in Marinco® trolling motor connections! The ConnectPro® connection system's superior electric current carrying capacity eliminates problems that rob motors of power and reduce battery life. The ConnectPro system features a locking plug and receptacle with a spring clamping connection that provides a secure electrical connection for trolling motors. Easy to install. For use with 12, 24, 12/24, 24/36 or 36 volt systems. Receptacle SpecificationsUniversal design for 2- or 3-wire configurations
- Perma-Lock terminals will not loosen under extreme hull vibration
- Watertight sealing cap
- Corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Drain holes in receptacle keep water away from electrical components
- Standard 1-1/8" diameter mounting hole
- Includes mounting plate for front panel installation; locking ring for rear access installation
- Easily replaces other trolling motor plugs and receptacles
- Accepts 10 and 8-gauge wire
- Plug SpecificationsO-ring seal for waterproof connections
- Weather resistant plug cover
- Corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Accepts 16 to 8-gauge wire
- Ergonomic contoured grip for easy hook-up and ground blade alignment
8 Gauge Marine Grade Wire
8 gauge marine grade wire. This is the size you need to run in your kayak or jon boat when running a trolling motor. Make sure when buying that you buy a little bigger then what you need. (EX. 12 ft kayak bow mount install buy 14 ft)
$3.75 a FT.
70 Amp 285 Series Breaker
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Visible reset lever shows open condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Weather Resistant
- Combines switching and circuit breaker function into one unit*
- "Trip Free" - cannot be held closed after trip
* Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
Amped Outdoors 100AH LITHIUM BATTERY (LIFEPO4)
The best portable battery for boat electronics, trolling motors, and outdoor portable power. This 25lb battery will allow you to go further with capacity similar to SLA batteries double in size at half the weight. This battery will allow you to wire up to 4 batteries together in series to achieve higher voltage. Higher capacity than many group size 31 batteries but in a group size 27 size!
Reserve Capacity: 240 Min @25A
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
Discharge Cut-Off: 10V
Charge Cut-Off: 14.65V
Charge Current: 50A Max
Cont. Discharge: 100A
Peak Discharge: 200A
Charge Temperature: 0℃ – 45℃
Discharge Temperature: -20℃ – 60℃
Charge Method: CC/CV
Life Cycle: 2000+
Terminal Type: 8MM Bolts
Warranty: 5 Years
Weight: 24lbs 8oz
Dimension: L*W*H: 12 1/16" x 6 3/4" x 8 1/2"
WARNING: WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries and products that contain lithium-ion batteries can expose you to chemicals including cobalt lithium nickel oxide, and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov.
Some Customers Also Get These Products.
Accessory Mounting Plate Kit
In this kit you get the Accessory Mounting Plate and the MightyMount XL Track - 9"
The Accessory Plate is a easy bolt on way to add more accessory's to your kayak. All you have to do is take the screws out of the tabs that hold your paddle bungee cord. Remove them and put the Accessory Plate in their place. And use the existing screws to bolt in place. Then you can attach what ever you would like.
One Plate Per Package.
Accessory Plates Fits Bonafide SS127 and SS107
P127 Only for the Right Hand SIde
The Cup Caddie is a great way to turn your track mounted cup holder in to the ultimate organizational tool. You have spots for pliers, scissors, fish grips or what ever else you can think of. Really easy to install. You get everything you need to install it except the cup. Or you can buy the kit and get a YakAttack Cup and a Cup Caddie.
Lures and Tools not included.
Cup Caddie - $21.99
Cup Caddie with YakAttack Cup Holder - $38.00
OneObjective Hobie Bucket Organizer
The OneObjective Hobie Bucket Organizer is a great way to help you get more organized. Being better organized helps you make more cast while out on the water. The Bucket Organizer gives you the ability to adjust it anyway you would like. You can hang crankbaits, spinnerbaits, jigs or whatever else you would like. It only takes seconds to install.
The OneObjective Hobie Bucket Organizer only fits the Hobie Bucket.