Articulating Camera Mount
New for December 2019.
The articulating camera mount is a clean, simple solution to the issue of camera mounting. It features the new YakAttack ScrewBall, a 1" ball mount that is durable, made in the USA, and can be mounted on YakAttack GearTrac, MightyMounts, and most other factory-installed kayak track systems.
One of the most frustrating moments for photographers and videographers is when you purchase a camera mount and you find out it doesn't work with your GoPro (or vise versa). We solved the issue by including both a standard 1/4-20 camera ball (which fits most standard cameras) and a GoPro attachment, enabling you to get the perfect shot, regardless of the equipment you're using.
- Utilizes the YakAttack ScrewBall
- Simple design perfect for on-the-go camera rigging
- Features the new YakAttack Camera Ball
- For use with camera utilizing a 1/4-20 mount or GoPro Cameras
- Only for cameras weighing under 3 lbs
- 5.5" Tall
- Can utilize the DBMM11 for additional height
- SKU: CMS-1004